Monday, September 1, 2008

Funeral for a Friend.

I am a strong woman with little fears and paranoia, but you've managed to make me jump at every noise and feel completely unsafe in my own home.

I can't believe I don't know who you are anymore, or that you managed to change the entire energy of a room like the world's negativity was draining the light out of my heart.

I am ashamed of myself because I saw the signs of something, but I shrugged it off as the struggle of growing up, only to find myself face first with the monster of something much more tragic.

I hope you find the help you need and the answers you're looking for. Right now, my heart is just trying to regain it's composure though my hands are still shaking even though the locks have been changed.

1 comment:

Mark J said...

Well written, as per usual.
There isn't much to say on my part, other than I'm aware of just how spooky I was at the time - and really, I'm not going to expect an apology on my part to suffice. But I do hope happiness and love up to 1210.

Just do this former roomie a fav, and just read this one entry. It's probably not what you're expecting, lol - the last thing I am at this point is upset.

http://markjeffery.blogspot.com/2008/09/music-to-live-with.html