Sunday, February 10, 2008

God, give us love in the time that we have.

Just remember: Adjust the focus.

The Universe has been super rad lately.
  • I have gone to the gym every day since Thursday (excluding today, Sunday is totally the rest day for me). And it feels so good to actually being fully committed to my health. I'm going to kick my disease in the butt!
  • My Baba is well!*
  • I am now a Memberships Girl at the Starlite Room (and hopefully, in due time, I'll be a Doors Girl as well)
  • I have definitely been working on strengthening my Sisterfriend relationships, and since my heart fills with love when I think of them - we're definitely on the right track.
  • There's a new fellow in my life. I don't know him very well yet, but I certainly look forward to getting to know him.
  • My Mother and I have been having awesome telephone conversations lately. This is good news for us.
*She apparently had a stroke a few weeks ago, but the doctors have ruled that out. This means no brain damage or paralysis, but they still don't know what is causing her to black out, etc. Either way, she's feeling like her old self again!

No comments: