Thursday, January 31, 2008

All these people drinking lover's spit.

Is it obvious what I've been up to all day? Because those books lie a little. I've done some sleeping, watched a few episodes of "Pushing Daisies" and washed a pile of dishes.

I made mushroom soup for supper. I wish I approached cooking with the same emotions that I approach baking with. I'm so good at vegan baking! But my vegan cooking just tastes mediocre at best. I'm certainly not giving up yet though.

I have a HUGE list of books that I want to read, and it seems like I'm adding to it every day. There's so much that I don't know about - that I want to know about. I mean, I just feel dumb, which is completely irrational, but still.

I still want to save the world,
but I'm beginning to question what that means.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I was planning on making a broken social scene reference, but I'm sort of afraid that you wouldn't catch on.

YOURE NOT EVEN A FAN.

a.hlewka said...

I'm a fan of you - and that's a full time job! I've little time for anything else.